None of the cookies We use collect your personal information (e.g. names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses) and they can’t be used to identify You as an individual. They typically collect anonymous identifiers associated with your device, browser, referring site URLs, time or usage information, Website preferences and settings, etc. (as further provided in this Policy).
You can find more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Types of Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
These are cookies which are used only to make our website work properly or are strictly necessary for us to provide the services expected by our users.
The below table contains all the relevant details about each essential cookies:
These are cookies which are not required for our website to function or behave, as the user would expect it to.
The below table contains all the relevant details about each non-essential cookie:
- to assist new customers during the sign-up process,
- to allow customers set Website preferences
- to allow customers to navigate between pages of the Website more efficiently
- to run the functionality of the Website optimally and efficiently
- to activate certain features of the Website
- to gather information about customer/User activity on the Website and to understand how it is used
- to detect and prevent fraudulent use of the Website
- to track how customers/Users, arrive at our Website for marketing purposes and to track referrals
- to deliver more relevant advertising to our customers/Users at the websites and mobile applications they visit
- for research and analytical purposes to see who Users interact with the Website in aggregate
We do not, under any circumstance, sell information collected via cookies.
If you do not want Websites to place cookies on Your computer or mobile device at all, you can adapt your browser settings as such that you will be notified before any cookie is placed. You can likewise adapt the settings as such so that your browser refuses all cookies, or only the third-party cookies.
Likewise, you can remove any of the cookies that have already been placed. Please note that you will have to adapt the settings for each browser on any mobile device and computer You use separately.
Without cookies enabled we can't guarantee that our website and Your experience would be optimal, and in some cases, you may not be able to log in to your account if cookies are disabled.
It is important to note that different browsers offer different ways of configuring your browser’s cookie settings. The following links provide you with steps on how to use, erase or adjust cookie files on your particular browser:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
If necessary, consult your browser’s “help” function, or go to your browser’s manual.
If you wish to disconnect cookies of specific parties, you can do this through: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu