Terms and Conditions
Section 1: Description and Use of Services
- The use of such services of Westpoint (“Westpoint”) as (including but without limitation) the online gaming services and related resources, financial and promotional functions, support and communications functionality, and product/services information relating to the games (collectively the "Services") provided to you by the Westpoint via this Westpoint Website and/or other Websites owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Westpoint and/or its authorized sub-licensees (collectively the "Sites") are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Westpoint reserves the right to modify the Westpoint Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services at any time.
- You consent that all communication between Westpoint and yourself may be recorded and/or monitored for quality and security purposes.
- Westpoint operated by Dialinvest International N.V. which has registered address : Caracasbaaiweg 268 Unit E-F. Registration Number 91409 : Incorporated, Licensed and Regulated under the Law of the Government of Curaçao since 2003. Gaming License number 8048/JAZ.
Section 2: Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- By opening an Westpoint account you hereby declare that you fully understand and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein.
- Westpoint may amend the Terms & Conditions from time to time. Should you disagree with any change then you must not continue to use your account.
- The original version of these Terms & Conditions is written in English. The English version prevails over all translated versions.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Curaçao (former Netherlands Antilles). You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Curaçao. Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, these Terms & Conditions, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of Curaçao.
Section 3: Opening a Player Account
- Opening an account at Westpoint is at your sole discretion and risk
- It is your sole responsibility to check the laws regarding the use of Internet gaming in the jurisdiction where you are located in order to ensure that your registration with Westpoint and the use of Services is legal.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and if applicable have reached the legal age of majority in your local jurisdiction to use the Services of Westpoint.
- Use of Westpoint Services are strictly only for recreational and entertainment purposes and only on your own behalf and not any other person.
- You acknowledge that entering the Website and using its product offering may be considered illegal in certain countries or territories. We are not able to verify the Website’s legal status in every jurisdiction. You are responsible for determining whether you are complying with your country’s laws and regulations when entering the Website. By engaging with the Website and its product offering, you are confirming that gambling is not illegal in the country or territory in which you reside. Westpointcasino excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any use of the Website.
Section 4: Player Account Details & Account Security
- To use the Services of Westpoint you must personally open an account through the appropriate registration form on the Website. Westpoint reserves the right to reject any registration.
- You must enter all requested information in the form. It is your responsibility to ensure that all provided information is correct and up-to-date. You must notify Westpoint regarding any changes to your personal details.
- You may only open one (1) account per person, household, computer and/or IP address except where you have been given specific permission to open another by Westpoint. If you notice you have more than one (1) account, then you must notify Westpoint immediately. Opening multiple accounts may lead to all our accounts being closed and winnings voided.
- You may choose your own username and password. Your username must be unique and cannot be offensive (as determined by Westpoint) or infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a 3rd party. Westpoint may reject any username at its discretion.
- You are entirely responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. You must not share your login details with anyone or allow anyone to access your account and you are exclusively responsible for all activity on your account. Any unauthorised access due to your own negligence will result in any winnings being void and no offer of recourse or refund.
- Should you become aware that your username/password have been compromised and/or your account accessed then you must notify Westpoint immediately.
- You may not login, deposit and/or play on any other person’s account. Doing so will lead to all accounts being closed and any winnings voided without recourse.
- You may not open an account or play through IP or location masking software such as a VPN, proxy server or similar. Using IP or location masking software without express permission from Westpoint, may result in your account being closed, winnings removed and/or withdrawals voided.
It is not allowed to sell or otherwise transfer your Westpoint player account to another player, or acquire an Westpoint player account from another player.
- Successful players agree that Westpoint can publicate the win and your Player nickname.
Section 5: Player Verification
- You may be requested at any time to provide copies of documents to verify your personal details and payment details. These documents may include but are not limited to the following:
- A valid photographic form of identification such as a government issued ID card, passport or full driver’s license;
- Proof of residential address that is less than 3 months old such as a utility bill;
- Other documents on a case by case basis;
- Contact details: email and telephone number.
Westpoint has the right to request the certification of documentation by a regulated person in order to verify the authenticity.
Verification of your identity is mandatory before any payout of withdrawal can be made.
- Refusal to verify your personal and payment details to a reasonable degree and to Westpoint satisfaction may result in your account being closed, winnings removed and/or withdrawals voided.
- In addition to the above and as part of our compliance with anti-money laundering directives, Westpoint may at any time ask you to not only verify your identity and address but also request proof of ownership for any payment methods used to deposit or withdraw funds (including source of funds/wealth) e.g: salary slip, dividend payment, business income etc and to confirm that the funds are derived from legitimate sources). It is unlawful to deposit, or attempt to deposit funds obtained from criminal, illegal or fraudulent activities into your account. We are required to monitor all unusual or suspicious transactions of any size and report suspicious transactions and fraudulent activity to the regulator and we may report such activity to the police of relevant authorities. Please note that if you decide not to answer any requests for information then it may lead Westpoint to make the unfortunate decision to close your account.
Section 6: Deposits and Withdrawals
- To participate in the Services of Westpoint you must make at least one deposit using one of the available payment methods on the Site. You may only play with your available balance. Deposits and balances do not accrue interest.
- The available deposit and withdrawal methods may be amended from time to time and without prior notice from Westpoint. Some deposit and withdrawal methods may be unavailable in certain countries. Westpoint may also make certain deposit and withdrawal methods unavailable to specific users on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the chosen method, transactions will be processed either via Dialinvest International N.V. or via Dicore Ltd of, Gorgonon14 , Patsalos Plaza, Flat 204, 6047, Larnaca, Cyprus with registration number HE 388097, acting as a payment processor agent for and on behalf of Dialinvest International N.V.
- All deposit and withdrawal methods used must be in your name and legally belong to you, as must all funds deposited.
- Westpoint allows you to choose the currency of your account from one of several available currencies. Any deposits made in a different currency from your chosen currency will be converted into the currency of your account at the prevailing exchange rate. Any loss due to exchange rate fluctuation shall be paid by you.
- Westpoint cannot guarantee that any specific deposit attempt will be successful and is not obligated to complete an unsuccessful deposit attempt and is not liable for any fees or charges from an unsuccessful attempt.
- Westpoint does not charge any fee for deposits but cannot guarantee that a fee will not be imposed by Westpoint of your deposit method itself. Any fee charged will be your responsibility.
- Deposits and withdrawals will appear on your statements as being to/from Dialinvest International N.V. or Dicore Ltd depending on the chosen method.
- You are fully responsible for all deposits made to your account and you agree you will not attempt to reverse, dispute or chargeback any deposit you have made. Under no circumstances will Westpoint be liable for any unauthorized deposits on your account. Any such reversals or chargebacks will be considered a debt to Westpoint and Westpoint may take action to retrieve them including but not limited to confiscating future deposits and balances and voiding pending withdrawals.
- Any funds deposited must be wagered at least 6 times but thereafter that deposit or deposit winnings in your account balance may be withdrawn at any time. Bonus and bonus winnings may be withdrawn any time after you have met the respective wager requirements.
- No deposit win
Any winnings from “no purchase required” offers will be subject to a 50 times (x) wagering requirement in order for the winnings of bonus money to be transferred into the cash balance. Specific game play-through is standard as per Promotion - specific Terms & Conditions. In the event that you have a positive cash balance after the 50 times (x) wagering requirement is complete and as such you attempt to make a withdrawal, the withdrawal will be capped at 5 times the received bonus amount and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- At Westpoint discretion, the maximum withdrawal per player is $8,000 per 24 hours and $40,000 per month. This may be reduced to $1,750 per 24 hours for NETeller, Skrill and credit/debit cards. Amounts in excess of the maximum withdrawal amount will be sent the next business day/period or periods as applicable. Progressive jackpot wins are not subject to the maximum withdrawal limit.
- A successful withdrawal request does not guarantee a withdrawal will be sent. You may be requested to verify your personal/payment details and your recent gameplay may also undergo a routine gameplay check before any withdrawal is processed and sent to you. Refusal or failure to verify your details and/or failing a gameplay check may cause your withdrawal to be voided and the funds removed.
- Any withdrawal will be ‘pending’ for 24 hours and then sent the next available business day. This pending period may be extended if verification or gameplay checks are required. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 20% or more credited to your account, until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. For the purposes of this clause, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games). Any double or gamble shall be considered a new bet. Should Westpoint deem that irregular game play has occurred; Westpoint reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or forfeit all winnings. Once reviewed and processed as a withdraw, the time required for a withdrawal to reach you will depend on the method used.
- You may cancel a ‘pending’ withdrawal at any time during the ‘pending’ period and the funds will be returned to your balance.
- Westpoint will endeavor to send withdrawals by the same method used to deposit but reserves the right to choose the withdrawal method on a case-by-case basis. Westpoint also reserves the right to combine multiple withdrawal requests into a single transaction.
- Westpoint does not charge any fees for a withdrawal but reserves the right to do so when sending bank transfers to non-SEPA countries. Westpoint also cannot guarantee that a fee or charge will not be imposed on your withdrawal method itself when you receive the withdrawal.
- Westpoint cannot be held responsible for delays caused by any failure on your part to verify your details, your providing incorrect withdrawal details or for any events after the withdrawal has been sent but before it reaches you.
- You are solely responsible for recording and paying any taxes that may be applicable to withdrawals paid out to you.
- The minimum amount that may be withdrawn for payout at any one time is $100. Any balance below this amount will be held for settlement until the balance accumulates to $100. This clause is not applicable should you wish to close your account in full with Westpoint. This clause 6.19 in no way will affect any other clause in this section.
- Should you withdraw a sum of money that is 5 times or more, greater than their lifetime deposits across Westpoint Casino Group you will be liable for detailed game and play review and will only be able to withdraw your winnings in an amount of €5,000 per week. The remaining balance will be deposited back into your account until such time that you are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of Westpoint Casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause.
Section 7: Bonuses and other Promotions
- Westpoint offers various bonuses and promotions at its own discretion.
- By accepting a bonus you fully accept the Terms & Conditions for that bonus. Our full bonus Terms & Conditions may be found via this link.
- Should you be found abusing bonuses or breaching our bonus terms & conditions then any bonus and winnings will be voided, and your account may be closed.
Section 8: Gameplay and Rules
- All games include a description of the rules for the game. By participating in any of the games you agree you are familiar with the rules of that game and Westpoint cannot be held responsible for any misunderstanding on your part.
- Any winnings or credits derived from a game malfunction, Westpoint error or otherwise credited incorrectly in any way will be removed upon Westpoint becoming aware of the error. You must notify Westpoint of any error. Any such funds sent as a withdrawal will be considered a debt to Westpoint and Westpoint may take action to retrieve them including but not limited to confiscating future deposits and balances and voiding pending withdrawals.
- Westpoint is not liable for any lag, downtime, server disruptions, or any technical disturbance to gameplay.
- Use of ‘bots’ or any other software not from Westpoint is strictly prohibited. Manipulation or modification of the Site, games or any software is strictly prohibited. If it is found that you have utilized any other software or ‘bots’ as mentioned in this clause 8.4 your account will be closed immediately, and all balances will become void.
- If you win a sum of money Westpoint regards as worthy of publicity then you agree to be available for any events arranged by Westpoint in regard to the win.
- Westpoint may perform gameplay checks at any time. During this process your account may be temporarily blocked until the gameplay check is complete. In the event of a failed gameplay check your account may be closed, balances confiscated and/or withdrawals voided at Westpoint discretion.
- A gameplay check will be failed if any irregular betting, advantage play, software manipulation, cheating and/or breach of bonus terms is found.
- Delaying any game round in any game, including free spins features and bonus features, to a later time when you have no more wagering requirement and/or performing new deposit(s) while having free spins features or bonus features still available in a game is prohibited. Any pending withdrawals as a result of this game play will be voided.
- Irregular betting or advantage play includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Strategic betting systems such as Martingale, The Labouchere Progressive Betting Systems, D’Alembert, Paroli, Gambler’s Fallacy, Reverse Labouchere, Contra D’Alembert, Fibonacci, 1-3-2-6 and any others;
- Even money bets, low margin bets, zero risk bets, hedge betting, etc;
- Placing bets greater than 20% of your current bankroll;
- After a large win drastically increasing or decreasing your bet size.
Section 9: Account Closure & Dormancy
- You have the right to request the closure of your account at any time by contacting Westpoint with your request. Accounts may be closed permanently, indefinitely or for a fixed period of time of your choice.
- Westpoint reserves the right to collect any fees, charges or costs incurred before closing your account. No refunds or other forms of reimbursement will be granted.
- An account closed indefinitely, or for a fixed period of time that has now passed, may be opened at your request. Westpoint may decline to reopen any previously closed account at its own discretion.
- An account will be considered ‘Inactive’ if it has not been accessed for 12 months. Westpoint will endeavor to contact the account holder when an account goes inactive and periodically afterwards. An account will be considered ‘Dormant’ if it has not been accessed for 30 months.
- Westpoint reserves the right to close your account at its own discretion if you are found to be in breach of the Terms & Conditions or has reasonable grounds to suspect you have breached them. These breaches include but are not limited to the following:
- Opening multiple accounts without permission
- Allowing 3rd parties to use your account or sharing your account login details
- Providing false personal or payment information
- Refusing to verify your personal or payment information
- Being under the legal age to gamble in your jurisdiction
- Opening an account from a restricted jurisdiction
- Using deposit and withdrawal options not in your name
- Reversing or disputing deposits
- Using any funds obtained from or for any fraudulent or criminal activity
- Abuse of our bonuses or other promotions
- Irregular gameplay or advantage play
- Manipulating, modifying or interfering in any way with the site, services or games
- Use of bots or illegal software
- Making false complaints of any kind
- Use of abusive or threatening language
- For you own protection if you are unable to control you own gaming
- Playing via use of a VPN connection or via the “dark web/dark sites” for example TOR.
- Accounts closed for breaching the Terms & Conditions may have all balances removed, bonus & winnings voided and/or withdrawals denied. No refunds or other forms of reimbursement will be granted.
- Westpoint reserves the right to close your account at its own discretion and without an explanation but all outstanding balances and pending withdrawals will be processed as normal.
Section 10: Responsible Gaming, Limits and Exclusion
- Westpoint fully supports responsible gaming
Westpoint strive to conduct our business in a way that prevents gambling becoming a source of crime. Through our ‘KYC’ and ‘AML’ policies and procedures Westpoint make every endeavour to ensure our business is conducted in a fair and open way so as to protect vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited from the proceeds of gambling.
- Westpoint take responsible gambling very seriously at Westpoint and your safety is our top priority. Always remember
- Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- There is no way to guarantee winning – the game can go either way and you should be prepared for the consequences. The decision to play should always be yours, not someone else’s.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Regularly keep track of the time and amount of money you spend on gambling.
- Ensure you know the rules of the game you are playing.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Please read the following for you to understand what Westpoint offer as safety limits in order to make sure that you are never at risk throughout your time with us.
- Westpoint cooperate fully with responsible gaming entities such as http://Gamblingintegrety.co.uk and Westpoint highly recommend that players who feel they may have a problem controlling their gambling consult with them for assessment and assistance.
- If you are concerned about your gaming behavior then you may exclude yourself permanently or for a specified time period from playing any games of Westpoint, its related platforms or from any other services/products of Westpoint. In order to do so you need to contact our customer support via chat or email. It is recommended to use chat rather than email when making your request. Westpoint will endeavor to action any requests as quickly as possible but there will naturally be a delay regarding email requests.
- Westpoint shall not accept a wager from a user contrary to a limit or exclusion set by the user under this regulation. A user who has requested to be self-excluded from the casino, whether the request for exclusion is permanent or for a stated period, will no longer receive any communication from any member of staff of the casino, until such time as the exclusion period has expired or the user initiates communication for whatever reason. Players wishing to self-exclude may do so by contacting our Support Team at [email protected]
- Players who bypass security features or limits by registering other accounts on this or any other Westpoint casino brand by using a different email address and/or telephone number will be held accountable for any financial losses incurred. All players opting to take a break (timeout) from any of our brands will be restricted to that particular brand for which they requested a temporary exclusion. Other brands will not be affected by this request.
- Westpoint will withhold any funds in your account until your age is successfully verified through documentation. If, on completion of the age verification process, you are found to be underage, Westpoint will return any deposits made on the account, having voided all winnings and/or bonuses.
Section 11: Anti-Money Laundering Reporting
- Westpoint complies with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering laws and directives for its jurisdiction. Westpoint shall report any suspicious transactions to the relevant competent authorities. ALL transactions are monitored for suspicious activity.
- If you become aware of any suspicious or fraudulent activity, you must report this to Westpoint immediately.
- Westpoint has the right to block any account suspected of fraudulent activity and withhold funds if requested to do so in accordance with the relevant Anti-Money Laundering Act.
- You hereby acknowledge that all funds credited to your account may only be your own funds generated from legitimate sources and not from the proceeds of any criminal activity.
- You hereby agree to send any verification documents upon Westpoint request whether in scanned or certified true copies. Any costs for procuring these will be borne by you. Access to your account and withdrawal of funds may be blocked or suspended until Westpoint is satisfied with the documents provided.
Section 12: Gaming Software and License Agreement
- Copyright in any aspect relating to the Services that is made available on the Westpoint Website is owned by Westpoint and/or its licensors. Use of the gaming software/applications is governed by the terms of the applicable License Agreement. You may not use the gaming software/applications unless you agree to the applicable License Agreement terms. If there are any inconsistencies between the relevant License Agreement and these Terms & Conditions, Westpoint will determine which terms shall apply or take precedence at its sole discretion.
- The gaming software/applications are available for use by the users according solely to the License Agreement and these Terms & Conditions. You are expressly prohibited from reproducing, redistributing or copying the gaming software/applications except in accordance with the relevant License Agreement. Westpoint and its licensors reserve their rights to take legal action against any user found to be in breach of any License Agreement.
- Subject to any express warranties in the relevant License Agreement, Westpoint hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the gaming software/applications, including all warranties and conditions of merchant-ability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
Section 13: Intellectual Property
- Westpoint and/or its related partners are the sole owners of the listed trademarks and logos. The intellectual ownership is defined by a copyright notice.
- You agree to respect the intellectual property of Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint. You also agree not to remove/change any copyright notices or ownership information from the provided Websites, scripts, software, texts and images, or any other related material.
Section 14: User Content
- Westpoint representatives may monitor your communications on Westpoint. Westpoint does not monitor all of the third-party content on the Website. Westpoint does not endorse, approve, or pre-screen any the third-party content on the Website. Westpoint does not assume any responsibility for any third-party content on the Website and Westpoint expressly excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for any third-party content on the Website. Westpoint has the right, but not the obligation in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post, or remove any third party content on the Website.
- In relation to any materials, in whatever format or media, which you post or otherwise provide to Westpoint (the "Submission"), you hereby grant Westpoint a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submission. You expressly acknowledge that Westpoint will not pay you for your Submission. Westpoint may remove your Submission from the Website at any time. For each Submission, you represent that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant the license contained in this paragraph.
Section 15: Links to Third-Party Websites
- The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship and other material from third-parties which are beyond Westpoint control. Those third-parties are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion to Westpoint complies with all relevant laws and regulations. Westpoint will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any third-party material, nor does Westpoint endorse any third-parties whose material appears on the Website.
- Westpoint may contain links to other Websites which are also outside Westpoint control and are not covered by these Terms & Conditions. Westpoint will not be liable for the content of any third-party Websites or the actions, errors or omissions of their proprietors nor for the contents of third-party advertisements and sponsorship on those Websites. Westpoint does not endorse any third-party Websites which have links to Westpoint. If you access those third-party Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Any costs or obligations you incur in your dealings with third parties are your sole responsibility.
Section 16: Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- By using Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Westpoint is to stop using Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, and to close your player account.
- Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, including those of the third-parties, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. Westpoint provides the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint at times or locations of your choosing, or that Westpoint will have adequate capacity for providing the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the preceding provision, Westpoint, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers:
- do not warrant that the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services are always fit for their purpose;
- do not warrant that the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services are totally free from errors;
- do not warrant that the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services will be always accessible without interruptions.
- Westpoint shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss, costs, expenses or damages whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where Westpoint has been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, and so in such jurisdictions, the liability of Westpoint shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Westpoint, its directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services.
Section 17: Errors and Omissions
- If there is any discrepancy between the gaming results on your computer and the results on the game server for the games, the results on the game server for the games shall be final and binding. If there is any discrepancy between your on-screen display and Westpoint server with respect to balance in your account, the balance held on Westpoint server is deemed to be the balance in your account and this determination shall be final and binding. You will forfeit any amounts shown to be in your account that result from human error, technical default or fraud by you.
- If Westpoint accept or process any wager or other transaction (including a payment transaction or if you are awarded any winnings) as a result of:
(1) any human error on our part or on the part of any other companies within our group, or
(2) any bug, defect or error in the software, or
(3) the failure of the games or the software to operate in accordance with the rules of any game through technical error, fraud or otherwise,
then Westpoint will be entitled to correct or to procure the correction of each such wager or transaction or, if Westpoint are not able to do so, to cancel the relevant wager or transaction. Westpoint will not be liable in respect of any such correction or the events giving rise to such correction. In particular there will be no obligation to pay you any such winnings arising from the relevant wager or transaction and you agree to refund any such winnings that may have been paid to you by Westpoint.
- If any play on any game is stopped, disrupted or interrupted during the course of a wager, Westpoint will use all reasonable efforts to restart the game as from the point of such stoppage, disruption or interruption, but if Westpoint is unable to do so, Westpoint may cancel such wager and make the necessary adjustments to your account.
- In the event of a system malfunction all wagers may be void. In the eventuality of such a system malfunction, the system rollback will run and attempt reverting you back to your state as at the restore point utilized.
- If you have any cause to complain about anything relating to your experience with Westpoint products and services, please let Westpoint know by writing to customer service which can be found on the contact Westpoint page. Please be sure to include any appropriate evidence and your complaint will be dealt with as quickly as possible by our professional support operators.
- If a complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction through Westpoint complaint procedure, you may refer the dispute to the Regulator by writing to the email address [email protected]. Their resulting decision shall be considered final and binding on both parties.
Section 18: General
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Curaçao (former Netherlands Antilles). You hereby irrevocably consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Curaçao. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curaçao.
- As a condition of your use of Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, you will not use those for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions or any relevant License Agreement or any applicable law. You may not use Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Westpoint server, or the networks connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, computer systems or networks connected to any Westpoint server, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any products of Westpoint and its licensors, including any proprietary communications protocol used by such products.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Westpoint (or its licensors) arising from this Agreement or from your use of the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services.
- The original version of these Terms & Conditions is written in English. If these Terms & Conditions are translated into another language the English version will prevail.
- Westpoint may assign or otherwise lawfully transfer this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. You hereby agree that Westpoint licensors are third-party beneficiaries under this agreement. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement.
- If any part of this Agreement or any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in effect.
- This Agreement, including the documents expressly incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and Westpoint with respect to the use of the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services, and save in the case of fraud supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings, proposals, agreements or commitments, whether written or oral, between you and Westpoint.
- A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in written form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records.
- Westpoint failure to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms & Conditions or related License Agreements shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter.
- Notwithstanding anything else in this Agreement, no default, delay or failure to perform on the part of Westpoint shall be considered a breach of this Agreement if such default, delay or failure to perform is shown to be due to causes beyond the reasonable control of Westpoint.
- You hereby acknowledge and consent to Westpoint processing of your personal data for the purposes of allowing you to access and use Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, in order to allow you to participate in games and to provide ancillary services to you.
- Westpoint is bound by the laws of Curaçao and shall process your personal data in accordance with the laws of Curaçao. Moreover, Westpoint will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
- Westpoint will only use your personal data to allow you to access and use Westpoint, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint, and to perform operations relevant to your participation in the games and in the necessary services.
- Westpoint shall also process your personal data for the purposes of performing verification procedures in relation to your use of the Website, its related platforms and/or any other products/services of Westpoint.
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless such disclosure is necessary for processing of your requests, such as effecting transactions on your account, or unless it is required by law. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions. You hereby consent to such disclosures.
- You have the right to access personal data held by Westpoint about you.
- You must promptly inform Westpoint of any changes to information provided by you at the time of registration and opening of your player account.
- In order to provide you with an efficient service, Westpoint and/or its service providers may require transferring your personal data from one country to another on world-wide basis. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, you hereby consent to such transfers.
- In the processing of your player account and associated transactions, Westpoint may have recourse to credit rating agencies, fraud detection agencies, anti-money laundering agencies. By agreeing to these Terms & Conditions you hereby consent to such disclosures.
- In order to make your visit to Westpoint more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to Westpoint and to improve the service, Westpoint collects a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. Cookies are often used to save Website customizations and ease the Website login. Cookies do not save passwords or similar security relevant information. They play often an important role for Website functionality. But you can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies will restrict your use of the Website and will make your participation in the games impossible.
- Westpoint may inform you from time to time about important technical and security updates, changes on Westpoint, new services and promotions. You must consent to receive direct promotions. You can opt out again into receiving promotional material by emailing Westpoint customer support.